At our first meeting we will have the opportunity to “get to know one another.” We listen to your needs, wants and expectations and want you to feel comfortable asking us questions as well.
It’s a good idea to have all the decision-makers present at the first meeting. Typically, everyone has some sort of input or information to add about the project. The following are some of the items we would like to discuss with you at the first meeting:
- What do you like and dislike about your present system and/or equipment?
- Is your current system operating at its peak performance? Why or why not?
- When you have performance issue, do you know what equipment is holding you back?
- What is the project you are considering?
- Why are you considering this project now? What are the desired outcomes of the project?
- What is your budget?
- What is important to you in a partner? Experience? Flexibility? Dependability? Creativity
- Systematic process?
Through conversation, observation and research, we will provide qualitative and quantitative solutions that improve control and reliability of your system and equipment.
Our 7-point Value Implementation Process systematically evaluates precisely where your system is currently and where it needs to go for maximum efficiency.
Axis Engineering Group has provided peace of mind to manufacturing plants since 1998. If you are looking for engineering support for your changing business landscape, please contact Sean Thomas at 419.872.2500, ext. 118 or Sales@AxisEngineering.com for your complimentary review and analysis.