Review and Analysis
Axis Engineering Group Review and Analysis services evaluate precisely where your system is and where it needs to go to improve control, reliability and efficiency. We will…
- Determine the age and condition of existing equipment
- Meet with facility personnel to gain insight into equipment (i.e. reliability, known design issues, frequency and duration of downtime, etc.)
- Recommend upgrades that will result in the quickest return on investment
- Assist facility in developing a long-term plan for future maintenance and upgrades
Automation Systems Programming
With technology constantly evolving, you have to be sure that your engineering partner is trained and hasexperience with the latest technologies. We apply proven, leading-edge technologies to simplify processes and systems and have partnerships with top automation and information technology manufacturers.
Our data collection and process visualization systems allow manufacturing facilities to analyze and process machine data for better decision making. Once production data is collected and stored in a database, we work with plant personnel to create custom reports that detail specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to increase Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
Our project managers have first-hand industry experience managing projects of all sizes; short-term projects for small OEMs to large multi-discipline projects lasting many months. All projects are completed with the following in mind: adherence to project specifications and procedures, time and budget constraints and industry standards.
Additional Services Offered
- Electrical Engineering Design
- Industrial Electronic Repair
- Industrial Network Assessment
- Maintenance and Support
- Panel Design and Build
- Systems Integration
- Validation and Training