Electrical Controls Engineer
Provide electrical control system design and programming to develop turnkey solutions for various clients and applications. You will be part of a trusted team who supplies our corporate clients with the technical knowledge and resources to meet their engineering and production needs.
- Electrical controls systems / panel design
- PLC Programming
- HMI Programming
- Validate systems per specifications
- Coordinate startups
- Provide client support as required
- Provide end-user training
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology
- 2-4 years of experience with Industrial controls startup and troubleshooting in a manufacturing environment
- Electrical Control System design experience per NEC/NFPA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- PLC Programming Experience with Allen-Bradley/Rockwell Automation
- HMI Programming Experience with Allen-Bradley/Rockwell Automation
- Vision systems experience
- Servo and Motion Control Experience
- Robot programming and troubleshooting
- Modicon PLC programming, Siemens PLC programming
- Wonderware InTouch, System Platform, Historian
Axis Engineering Group offers a wide range of benefits and rewards to our full-time eligible employees.
- Individual and family health insurance/prescription card
- Retirement plan
- Vacation and paid time off
- Company-observed holidays
- Educational assistance
- Training and leadership development
- Professional licenses and registration
- Flextime and business casual dress
- Employee, family and holiday events
Most work will be performed locally, within 1.5 hours from our office located in Perrysburg, Ohio
Our people are our greatest resource. We invest generously in them with the latest technology, training and resources.
Submit cover letter and resume’ to: Careers@AxisEngineering.com
About Axis Engineering Group
Based in Perrysburg, Ohio, Axis Engineering Group is a privately-held firm providing engineering, project management and system integration services to manufacturing clients throughout the Midwest. Axis offers integrated, cost-effective solutions aimed at increasing productivity, minimizing waste and increasing returns on investment. Since 1998, Axis Engineering has successfully provided engineering solutions and peace of mind to manufacturing facilities in industries such as: automotive, food and beverage, chemical, plastics, commercial and institutional government. For more information on Axis Engineering Group, visit www.AxisEngineering.com.